Curtis Hall Partners has a network of IT Executives who have served as CIO’s overseeing large, sophisticated IT departments. Our organization is able to provide interim IT leadership to your organization in order to support your company’s current leadership needs at a fraction of the cost.
Our CIO services include:
- The ability to identify gaps between your business strategies and your IT infrastructure
- Appropriately prioritize initiatives that have the most impact on your business
- Enhance the team you have in place so they can operate more effectively
- Leverage the industry experience on our CIO team
- Manage vendor relationships more efficiently and cost effectively
- Provide expert oversight for the implementation and management of your IT products and systems
- Benefit from experienced change management leadership
Our technology advisors are leaders themselves. We focus on your business goals and tailor our deliverables to a business audience, not just a technology audience. Most importantly, our assessments won’t sit on a shelf, because our services are designed to help you create and implement an IT plan that will get results…and we’ll stay with you to ensure your success.
Our independent IT strategy assessment includes:
- Experienced business and IT leadership for identifying opportunities, risks, and weaknesses
- Expert prioritization of issues based on the impact to your business or organization
- Development and execution of an IT strategy that aligns technology with your business goals
- Industry knowledge, research and best practice analysis to baseline your company against your competition
- Unbiased technology selection and implementation guidance